GLAFKA s.r.o. is Czech based educational and consulting institution located in Prague focusing on knowledge and innovation transfer in a field of lifelong learning and further education; labour market and entrepreneurship; teaching and training methods and technologies.
GLAFKA has a strong focus on empowerment of disadvantaged groups, including 60+, handicapped and socially excluded persons. One of our main aims is to increase employability of target groups through personal and vocational development, bridging the gaps between generations, genders and nations as well participating in activities friendly to the environment and sustainable development. Our main area of activities covers trainings, development of new methodologies and training modules, pilot and test.
GLAFKA’s team members have expertise in fields of education and pedagogy, IT, economy, sociology and long-lasting experience with EU project implementation. In last 10 years they participated in projects and activities referred to:
- disadvantageous or handicapped groups;
- entrepreneurship and career guidance;
- languages for different target groups;
- state-of-the-art teaching methods (i.e. storytelling);
- citizen competencies and literacy (environment, finance literacy, multiculturalism and voluntary, e-services);
- innovative ICT courses for seniors, cyber security and safety.